Inanimate Alice Episode 1 Inanimate Alice Episode 1

Three cheers for originality

I have to admit that I usually open new entries with a sort of expectancy of blamming it for being hanusly retarded, but I was awestruck by this work.

It displayed such heavy originality and used ones senses to unfold a simple story in such a way that has never been done before. It had a dark and somber tone but the audio/visual stimuli that the movie uses are enough to keep your attention focused while delivering monologues in an almost stream-of-consciousness way.

I have to say that I was highly impressed by this work and I look forward to more entries of this series.

Saddam Hussangman Saddam Hussangman

Ironically catchy

The graphics aren't really great, but the game's setup isn't really bad. It's humorous in its nature and an addition to NG that I don't thing anyone's done (not that I've checked NG for a hangman game since making that statement)

At any rate, the political satire of this game makes it worth playing more than its visual features.

Bill Galah academy miniga Bill Galah academy miniga

Hmm..

Maybe it's just my keyboard, but I could not move right or left, just up and down, so it half-defeated the purpose of playing the game.

It's a good practice at flash, but it's not really that great a game.

ELFERRETO responds:

you werent ment to move left or right, thats the point of the game!

Metallicide Metallicide

Meh

It's alright. It's definitely a well made game, it's just ......not that fun to play.

(Something tells me that at some point in the future I'll regret saying that.)

Red Baron Red Baron

Awesome piece of work

No doubt about it. This game is fantastic. It's fun, great graphics, and I am a bit partial to the comments on the combos "PWN3D"!

This is a must play. My only complaint is that the combat hit sound gets a tad annoying after a while (it may just be how loud it is)